Saturday, May 24, 2008

Its gonna be another one of those days

I can't believe that I'm so weepy right now but I can't help but be pissed off. I'm so happy for 2 of the girls but one of the others, I just can't be nice at all. I really hate how people can be so stupid. Then I see nolan on 1st tri bitching about "not feeling pregnant anymore" and thinking after 9 weeks, there is no chance for a miscarriage. I felt pregnant all 3 days that I knew I was. Stupid freak of nature is probably faking. If not, I'm trying to hold back a certain thought that I told myself I would never wish on anyone. I just can't feel very happy today. Its days like this that I miss being pregnant. I cry at the drop of a hat when someone says something mean to me. And of course, I have to work at the service counter and deal with all the stupid city people who come up and invade our quiet town. I really wish I could take the day off and go with Adam to his parents and join in the fun down there but I have to work. Its one of those shifts you can't call in and say "I can't make it". Let the tears flow for now. I hope the stupid people move along and stop rubbing salt in my wounds. I can only imagine how many other people feel the same way and just feel they can't or just won't say it. I really wish they would because then more stupid people would find somewhere else to piss people off. I'm off to my day...hope for the best.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I hate stupid people but I try to focus more on the good people. Sometimes makes me feel better. I hope your day went ok (((hugs)))

Andrea said...

This is still_a_bride from the nest. I'm so sorry for your loss...and mine. It must have been so hard to face Mother's Day after your m/c. I found out I was pregnant a week after Mother's day. It's going to be really tough on Father's Day though, just like I'm sure it will be for you and your husband. I was already planning what to get DH.