Thursday, May 22, 2008

With the amount of crap in my life

You would think I live in a sewer with the amount of shit I put up with. Today, Adam managed to piss me off, invite our company to stay another night (without asking me first) and boot me off my computer and take away the tv. It hasn't been the best day. Couple that with the crap at work and my body/temps, I'm about ready to jump off the Golden Gate. My temps and CM are making me think I'm gearing up to O (again). I find it harder and harder to get excited about it or even make the effort to get Adam in the mood. Why bother? I got myself to the point where I was ok with the idea of this cycle being annovulatory. So why bust this out on me? I've been stressing a lot lately which isn't helping anything too! I guess its on to cycle 5 as soon as AF gets off her lazy ass and just shows up.
Today, H's cousin Cole was arrested for having 3 pounds (yes P-O-U-N-D-S) of pot on him along with $3000 cash. Let's just say, I wasn't all too shocked when I was told about this. He wasn't an angel growing up so this is not surprising. On top of that, his other cousin, Chas, was hit by a car at some point and has pretty severe internal bleeding. My MIL has no clue where he is (as in, what hospital) and how he's doing. One last thing, Adam's uncle (who is maybe 12-18 months older than Adam) has split from his wife *again* and swears he's not going back *again*. He just came out with this news on Saturday. Its been an eventful week already! Cross your fingers for our family right now. We could use all the prayers we can get.
I don't know what else to say, everything is a total mess right now and I'm not sure what to think about anything. Pray for O or AF real soon. I'm about sick of this cycle. I know I'm being a total AW right now, but I think I should have the right to. If anyone has an issue with it, at least its not me having the issue, therefore I can sleep just fine at night.
More tomorrow night when I'm not so gloom-and-doom.

No comments: