Of people telling me I'm a rude person or I'm bitter. I just want to scream back "And have you dealt with what I have in the past month and a half? No, so STFU." I was in such a good mood too. Between people being rude/stupid today and having to work stupid hours because of whiny little brats at work, I'm about ready to just walk off the job and break the computer. I have been feeling like everyone's punching bag. There are people at work that ask me for this or that and don't even really listen. I had to tell someone 10 times that the number she needed was 4889. Seriously now, if you shut your fucking hole and listened, I wouldn't have to keep saying it. They give us books with codes in them for a reason. And don't be asking me 500 times why something isn't working right. I'm not in front of your computer. I have no idea. How about you call the God damned manager? Why do customers also feel its necessary to be extremely rude to the person behind the Service Counter? Its not our fault that you picked up the wrong can of fruit and wanted the other one that was on sale. And if you don't give the cashier the coupons, don't come up and yell at me about how "stupid and lazy" she is. You are the one who was dumb enough to hold on to the coupons and not hand them over before swiping your card. Some people have no idea who they are supposed to be upset with.
Adam and I have been having fun lately and trying to just live life and not really think about babies. Not that it works, but we try. I cried last night listening to various songs on my projectplaylist. My Name just about killed me. I keep thinking about how far along I would be and what I would be feeling and how big the baby would be. 10 weeks and 4 days. 6 weeks ago I lost my baby. How time flies. Seems like so long ago and yet, it feels like it was yesterday. Can't dwell in the past though, right? Thank God I have such a great support system. The people who are really there for me are awesome.
I suppose I better head off to bed now. I have to train another girl tomorrow (SNORE) and that means its gonna be a long friggin 5 hours. Especially if she's a quick learner. Maybe I'll luck out and people will let me bag their groceries! Night ladies. Sleep well and blog more tomorrow.
Forever growing, this boy of ours...
14 years ago


1 comment:
I'm sorry people have been so mean to you lately. It is hard to work in any retail sort of situation, you have to deal with so many people all day long. (((hugs))) I get sad thinking of how far along I should be too...15 weeks. It is too hard to think about sometimes. I hope work goes ok tomorrow. Hang in there. I'm always here for you.
Post a Comment