Monday, May 4, 2009

So, this week

Is something else. Adam and I got to hang out on Saturday night and went to St Cloud for no real reason at all besides just getting out of town. OMG it was AMAZING to go down memory lane. "Remember living there? How about going for walks through Munsinger Gardens? How about that New Years in the Cashwise parking lot after you got off work at SJU and we had to make it N/A?" OMG it was so much fun. We went to the mall and I managed to find some good nursing bras. Yes, I've outgrown my bras. I only had 2 to begin with so growing as much as I did isn't helping. I might have to modify one of them and maybe exchange the other, but we shall see how it goes with the mod. We drove around (sucks bad since the bridge still isn't rebuilt) and checked out everything we used to do. Bravo Burrito was awesome as usual. Adam even wanted to go check out all the baby stores around to see what we could see. It was so fun. We ended up coming home early and just hanging out the rest of the night. I could totally handle days like that more often.
I also managed to get Saturday and Sunday off. Think we might try to get to church again. I think I could actually make it through the whole mass without having to sit while they are all standing.
Went garage saleing in Pierz too. That was so much fun. There was me, Melissa (5w!), Carla (new g-ma) MIL Tammie (excited g-ma), and Helen (Mel, Carla, and MIL's mom and excited great g-ma). We all had between $90 and $130 each. I came home with $65, Mel came back with $50, Helen with $20, Carla with $10 and MIL dead broke. She actually managed to scrape together 50 cents for a super cute onesie. She even had it all cleaned up before we got back from my dentist appointment.
SPEAKING OF...my two front teeth are whole again! There is still some work to be done on them and I'll post a photo at that time, but I'm beyond excited that I can smile again without thinking "OMG they are looking at my teeth. they think I can't afford a god damn toothbrush. some kid is going to say something really mean and I'm gonna cry". My whole head hurt afterwards so I'm not too sure how the 21st is going to go. I'm actually scared that it will hurt just as much. It wouldn't be so bad but I keep remembering that the novacaine wore off half way through my last appointment...I didn't feel pain, but I felt he was poking around. Maybe since the next tooth isn't a front one it won't hurt.
And while I'm thinking about it, I'm getting close to needing to set up my next prenatal appointment! EXCITING! I know they won't do anything except paper work, maybe some bw, and the likes, but its still cool. Means I'm that much closer to my big u/s! And the dr is making us wait to 20w so its built up tension! May 16 is the big Monticello garage sale. Stoked about that!

No comments: