Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Praying and its powers

So today, while sitting in the waiting room, ready and nervous as all get out to see the dr. I said a little prayer knowing that there were 3 other women about to step into the drs around the same time. I got a message soon after we got out from one. GREAT news. Baby's on track and doing fine. Another one. Bad news. An EP (ectopic pregnancy). Adam and I both had quiet moments reflecting back on our experience and feeling the sorrow for this poor woman and her husband. My heart goes out to her right now. That's all I'm gonna say because everything else, I've said to her. I love you, sweetie. I'm here for you if there is ANYTHING I can do.
The third appointment? I heard about later. More great news. Almost a perfect day.
Its crazy the things that can happen when you pray. You might get answers you are looking for. You might get answers you dread. Or, you just might not get answers. I guess we all don't know what is best for us all the time. For now, I pray that comfort is given where needed. And answers given.
Its really odd, yet amazing what the power of prayer can really do. Still knocks me off my feet.

1 comment:

Lucky said...

I'm glad 2 out of 3 were great! That is so sad about the EP though...

You're out of the first tri!! Very exciting!