to the other blog. I am doing this because I feel it would be easier if someone doesn't want to read the baby overload. I'm not going to delete it from here, but I just feel it would be more respectful to those who don't want to see all that at the moment.
I'm praying my hind end off for all the women still trying to get pregnant. I was blessed that I didn't really have to go through the testing (only one test) and I ended up KU soon after. The only thing(s) I can offer is take what the dr says to heart, have faith (don't give up hope, no matter what), and remember there are people around you who will at least listen if not try to understand what you are going through. Just let them know if you want them to just listen or to offer advice. I'm pulling for all of you and praying all of you get your little miracles VERY soon. Its long overdue and no one (NO ONE!!!!) deserves IF and its nasty little everythings that go with it. Best of luck and chins up.
Forever growing, this boy of ours...
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment