It really sprays. So this week has been the week from hell. I was so happy after my appointment on Monday that I floated into work. I'm not even there but a few hours and the night manager tells me "Sam is pg. and there are at least 2 others who probably are and don't want to be." Lovely. Sam is a 20 y/o stuck up snot, still in college, just went off bc like not even 3 weeks ago, no plans to get married, NOTHING. Seriously this chick won't be a good mom at all. I say this because she's not a baby person. and she's seriously high school mature. I don't know for sure who the other two are, but I have a damn good idea. and neither one is in a good place right now for babies. That makes HOW MANY out of like 20 cashiers I have to deal with daily. Not to mention my ally in ttc is gone (I think her dad died but all anyone can focus on is her not coming into work. Never mind her poor dad) and there is another chick at work who will be starting ttc towards the end of the year. She comes to tell me that she is convinced she had a m/c or has endo. All because of some black AF blood or whatever. so she comes to me. I gave her my tcoyf to read. She didn't m/c ffs. She just needs to get her ass into a dr and get checked out. Her cycles are more messed up than mine!
Today really blew. I woke up, took my temp and while waiting for it to tell me my result, I told myself "If my temp shoots back up, I'm testing today incase yesterday was a fluke temp due to me being up so late". 97.0. Great. I got up and fed the cat only to look down and see that at 6 am, AF had made a STRONG appearance. Fucking whore. You would swear with the cramps and volume of blood that I had taken asprin the whole cycle, but I didn't. add that on top of MIL wanting to go to the water park and all. Yea I don't think so. I found out that H's cousin (the annoying one who is bragging about becoming an aunt) will be there. I'd kick her ass into the pool and drown her if I were there. Good call on staying home. Now I get to deal with the after math (MIL likes making me the villian when we don't do something they want us to). I just want ONE FUCKING DAY! without hearing all about babies.
And I really am tired of people coming up and asking me if its possible to get pg this way or that. Umm yea...anything is possible. You should look at how PROBABLE it is though. and who said I wanted to be the fertility guru at work? just because I want a baby doesn't mean I want to talk about them all the time. I don't even get any slack on cd1!
I had to call the medical center to set up my cd3 testing (glucose, cholesterol, hormones, etc) and come to find out it wasn't approved like it should be. I have to have 2 drs sign off on it to make sure that the lab work gets done. Like its MY fault AF showed up when she did. I'm sorry my cycle inconveinces you. I'll let my ute know that its be a pain in your ass as well. Idiots. Like I want to wait another 53 days to try this testing again. I guess I'm a fucking idiot for wanting to do this now rather than waiting another cycle.
I just need a good stiff drink and a heating pad. Tonight, I toast cycle 11. May the fucking torture end soon.
Forever growing, this boy of ours...
14 years ago


4 comments:
Ugh. I hope you can curl up with a nice drink tonight and chill out a little. I'm sooo sorry you've had such a crappy week. We're here for you any time you need us.
I'm so sorry babe. I agree with Flo - have a nice drink and rest up tonight.
Love ya!
((hugs))
I hate it when ppl get KU and they really don't deserve to be. I'm sorry you have to deal with that at work and I'm also sorry stupid AF has arrived. Hang in there... HUGS!
Post a Comment