Monday, March 16, 2009

WOW. That's all I can say

Its been a little bit of chaos going on since the last time I did anything here. Sam miscarried...found out her baby stopped growing at 6 weeks...she was supposed to be 9. Basically it was a blighted ovum. Stupid drs didn't even do a D&C for the poor girl. Luckily enough she's thinking about trying again in a few months after re-revaluating some stuff in their lives. I have to hand it to her, that takes some strength when you are that far along and aren't married or anything like that. Strangely its brought us closer.
As for the others who thought they were, I convinced them to keep peeing on sticks until they either get a + or their period. I swear one of them (Randi) peed on a hundred dollars in EPTs and FRERs before she stopped and realized that all those tests can't really be wrong. MY GOD! I dunno where she learned about sex ed but that teacher needs to get egged off stage.
Personally, I've had so much happen its not even funny. I've had a family member die, gone to 2 funerals in less than a week's time, dealt with yet more family drama, found out my cousin tried to kill herself by OD'ing on pain meds, found out more people who are unmarried are pg, and had to deal with so many other personal things. I ended up not going in for my 7dpo blood test because it was on saturday (again...thank you body) and I am so sick of going and having to wait almost 3 weeks for my results. That's right, 3 WEEKS to find out that all the results came back "Normal". Thanks for letting me sit in limbo for so long! I'm not going to waste more money for you to wait another 3 weeks! I'd rather spend that money on my eyes or teeth ffs.
Not to mention I've come to see who is really a friend and who was just faking it. Pretty apparent when all that is going down is happening and all they want to do is nothing. That's ok though, at least those who are real and true have stuck by me like glue, and I thank those ladies from the bottom of my heart. You ladies are AWESOME.
So, the family drama...never ending. I basically got a letter from my dad literally days before my husband is going to put his great aunt in the ground. The premise of this letter? JEALOUSY. My dad is SO jealous of my mom and the relationship we have. He got upset that I called my mom and grammy (and step father) my heroes on my myspace. We are talking about 2 women who had to deal with one of the most DEVISTATING losses you can have and have picked themselves up and carried on. Grammy lost her SON. My mom's older brother. My dad's best friend. My step father has basically adopted my little sister when her own father was using her as a tool to destroy my mom. Not to mention how he has had this DEEPLY seated love for my mom for TWELVE YEARS. And my dad hadn't checked my myspace recently or he would have seen I added him too. Too bad he keeps trashing that relationship. What father makes his daughter pay for EVERYTHING during her junior and senior years in high school AND the electric and water and gas and trash and internet and phone and gas for the truck and his money for going on dates and groceries and repairs needed on the house. No wonder I'm STILL hurting from this shit 7 and 8 years later. And that doesn't even touch the shit he put me through when I was a little girl. Promising he was going to come and pick me up for the weekend. I would go out to dinner with my mom and then step dad on friday and come home dreading seeing if there was a missed call on the caller id. Mom would always run to the bedroom to listen to the message before so she could prep me and be there when I heard him talking about how he couldn't make it because he had another date. I met MANY of my dad's first dates. I played with MANY kids just one time. Many of those women beat the piss out of me if he was with them longer than a month. I was lucky if I saw him more than once every other month. And he wonders why I have issues trusting him? He once walked out on a girlfriend when I was like 4 telling her "I'm fucking out of here. I can't stand you anymore. Just remember to return Megan on sunday". He WALKS OUT and leaves ME there with this psycho who then starts to beat the shit out of me! I locked myself in a bedroom to get away and later on that night he cooled off and came back and said sorry. Nice. WAY TO BE, Father figure.
On top of it all, my dad is jealous of my in laws. MY IN LAWS. A woman who was there when my dad called my mom to come get me and take me back to Colorado. A man who helped me get my first, second, and third car. I may not see eye to eye with them (at all at times) but COME ON. My dad actually told me that I should tell my MIL that Adam and I aren't going to have kids until we are 30 just because she is pushing us to have kids. Like Adam and I aren't smart enough to have our own original thoughts. We must be total idiots to think we can live without them anywhere near by because we can't function without them. I guess he must be right. I mean, I'm so fucking dependent on my dad. He needs me to cosign a new business venture, to baby sit my brother, cosign a new vehicle, give him money, buy gifts for my brother, showing gramma I'm not a total failure, prove that daddy isn't a total failure (his own mother thought an abusive mother fucking SOB was a better father than my own dad) and that's only scratching the surface. Evidently my whole family likes to discuss the only grand child who didn't get herself knocked up out of wed lock and end up with some other dude. My own grand mother (dad's mom) said that I would end up 16, pregnant, married and divorced by 18, and fat and ugly for the rest of my life. Thanks for the support. Everytime she sees me, first thing she says "I'm surprised you aren't fatter". LOVE the family.
So when people jumped on my case around V-day when I was dealing with family issues on BOTH sides, anyone who still has issues can fuck off. I've got enough I'm dealing with.
I know its old news by now, but guess what, 24 year old issues don't go away that easily when its thrown in your face regularly.

No comments: