Evidently I'm totally losing my mind because I'm not pregnant. On to cycle 9. Adam seemed to be so hurt when I told him that November wasn't our month either. We have one more chance to get pg before Christmas comes.
I really don't want to see H's cousin and his pg girlfriend parading her big belly in my face. I know its not intentional, but it doesn't change anything.
I also found out that H's great aunt has been given a time line. She has about 5 months left to live. The tumor has wrapped itself around her brain stem and is compressing on the cognative thinking side. We are having Thanksgiving the Sunday before so that we can make sure everyone gets to be there.
It sure hasn't been an easy year, that's for sure. Here's to hoping that 2009 brings more happiness and good times and good friends.
Forever growing, this boy of ours...
14 years ago


2 comments:
Goose, I am so sorry for all your going through. ((hugs))
((((((MEG))))))
Love you hun. I think Tday early is a wonderful idea so everyone can be there. :)
Post a Comment