UGH people just piss me off. People with no heart throwing around insults not knowing the pain you are already in because of another stupid person's first post. Seriously, this is the whole reason I just want to give up on humanity. People suck. There are a few people out there that actually have hearts and listen to their inner voice, but its the ones that throw caution to the wind and don't think before they "say" anything. Today, I was wished infertility. Yea, like that doesn't cut deep. That hurts more than they could ever know. Not only am I on cycle 8 and month 10 (not the longest, but anyone reading knows thats long enough) and having troubles getting pregnant again after a loss. Then I'm wished INFERTILITY?!?! What the hell kind of world is this? I guess that I need to click that little red X in the corner and walk away from that. Too bad because there are some nice people on there.
And there are people who post a photo of their BFP (big fat positive for those who don't know) and say "I'm new to the Getting Pregnant Board. Do you see a second line?" Yes I do. Now take your stupid ass directly to first trimester and get the hell away. Seriously.
December is coming up fast. I'd be about 34 weeks. Pray that it happens again before then.
Forever growing, this boy of ours...
14 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment