So sick and tired of it. Of stupid or stubborn people. Invading my life and trying to drag me down. Trying to turn me against the very people I love and who support me. Starting with a certain pain in the ass 28 year old who just wont grow up. Thats right, my brother. Tried to reconnect wth him but thats bit me in the worst way. I tried to get him to call our mom and just let her know he's still alive. He didn't even bother responding. He let his guard dog fiancee do it for him, basicaly calling my mom a mean bully. If you know my mom at all, you would know she never says anything to hurt someone. She doesnt hold back, but she doesnt say things to hurt them. She aways says what she means with the best of intentions. I dont tolerate people talking such garbage about the people I love. Too bad my brother doesnt understand what hes doing to our mom.
Then there are other...lets call them toxics...that have come into my life trying to get close and ending up trying to mess up this or that for me. I've done my best so far to cut them out of my life. With the battles I have coming up, last thing I need is a shift in focus away from my family. The only thing I want to pass along should those people ever pass by my blog is this. You make your own happiness by keeping yourself in a better light, caring for others, never wishing ill will to others, and never showing how rude and uncaring you can really be. Never be the one to throw the first punch.
I really hope you find happiness in your life. g
No comments:
Post a Comment