
Ok, I guess I was nominated for this award and I am honestly touched to no end. I also have been asked to nominate 7 fellow bloggers. I have chosed to Nominate Wed, Not Deadwho has helped me deal with so much with my m/c. Casey has helped me to not be stupid on GP and shows me that you can have ttc set backs and still be content with your situation. Shannon, who has taught me so many things about ttc. Total wealth of knowledge. AB AKA Steph who has dealt with so many hardships and still manages to smile. Andrea (rootbeer) who has shown me strength through the bad hands you can be dealt. Andrea (still a bride) has shown me that life keeps going. No matter what you need to keep going. And Finally (but not least by far) Angie. Dealt hard blow after hard blow and yet, she doesn't get discouraged. We all will be pregnant. I can feel it will happen VERY soon. You ladies are all beautiful! Love you!


3 comments:
Thanks, Megan! I'm so glad we can stay in touch through blogs, I think they are more personal! Your blogs have really made me feel so much less alone in what I'm going through. I read your entries and think "That's exactly how I feel" and it's ok to feel that way.
Thanks, hon!
:-D
Thanks so much hun! You know how to make me cry. We are all very strong women and we will all get over our hurdles soon.
Post a Comment